The Project Board is composed of a senior leadership team from the Ministry of Health (MoH), VCH, PHSA and PHC, responsible for overseeing, endorsing and deciding on various aspects of the Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) project.
The Project Board areas of responsibility include:
- Defining the strategy and direction for the CST project;
- Prioritization and allocation of key resources for initiatives related to the CST project;
- Endorsement of project scope, schedule, and budget;
- Ensuring compliance and monitoring mechanisms are in place to monitor and verify adherence to scope, schedule, and budget; and
- Ensuring the project achieves the intended clinical and other benefits.
The Project Board has overall accountability for the delivery of the CST project, with the objectives of providing overall direction; oversight; strategy on roles, responsibilities, processes, standards and policies; and ensuring collective, transparent decision-making on behalf of VCH, PHSA and PHC while mitigating risk.
Project Board voting members
- Wynne Powell, CST Board Chair & Special Advisor to the Health Minister
- Elaine McKnight, CST Board Vice Chair
- Mary Ackenhusen, President and CEO, VCH
- Carl Roy, President and CEO, PHSA
- Fiona Dalton, President and CEO, PHC
Project Board non-voting members
- Ron Quirk, Executive Vice President of Digital Information Services & Innovation, PHSA
- Ryan Gerard, Chief Transformation Officer, CST
- Patrick O’Connor, CST Medical Executive Lead, VCH & CST Project Medical Lead
- Tena Vandenberg, Financial Manager, CST