The Project Board is composed of a senior leadership team from the Ministry of Health (MoH), VCH, PHSA and PHC, responsible for overseeing, endorsing and deciding on various aspects of the Clinical and System Transformation project (CST Project).
The Project Board areas of responsibility include:
- Defining the strategy and direction for the CST project;
- Prioritization and allocation of key resources for initiatives related to the CST project;
- Endorsement of project scope, schedule, and budget;
- Ensuring compliance and monitoring mechanisms are in place to monitor and verify adherence to scope, schedule, and budget; and
- Ensuring the project achieves the intended clinical and other benefits.
The Project Board has overall accountability for the delivery of the CST Project, with the objectives of providing overall direction; oversight; strategy on roles, responsibilities, processes, standards and policies; and ensuring collective, transparent decision-making on behalf of VCH, PHSA and PHC while mitigating risk.
Project Board voting members
- Sabine Feulgen, Associate Deputy Minister, MoH (Chair)
- Mary Ackenhusen, President and CEO, VCH
- Carl Roy, President and CEO, PHSA
- Manjit Sidhu, Assistant Deputy Minister, Financial and Corporate Services, MoH
Project Board non-voting members
- Dianne Doyle, President and CEO, PHC
- Matthew Watson, Island Health
- Michael Long, Acting Chief Transformation Officer (Steering Committee Chair)
- Tom Rosenal, Independent Clinical Advisor
- Mike Miller, Program Assurance
- Independent Technical Advisor – Vacant