This team is led by evaluation professionals from the Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS).
The team will evaluate the impact of the CST project and identify opportunities for further improvement. This involves describing how CST activities are expected to lead to the project's goals. The Evaluation Team will provide timely information on evaluation results to project leadership to guide future decision-making.
Based on the CST drivers and goals (PDF), we are engaging a broad array of stakeholders from across VCH, PHSA and PHC to map out the pathways by which CST expects to achieve its outcomes, using a process known as logic modeling. With the resulting logic models, we are working with the Evaluation Working Group to create an evaluation plan, including evaluation questions, approach, design, methods of data collection and analysis, timelines and a communication plan for sharing evaluation findings.
Download a printable article about How we will evaluate our success (PDF).
- Dr. Beth Snow, Evaluation Lead, Centre for Health Evaluation & Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS)
- Joyce Cheng, Evaluation Specialist, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Abdul Kadernani, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Stephanie Parent, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Allison Chiu, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Alec Balasescu, Evaluation Specialist, Vancouver Coastal Health