This section contains reports and documents related to the CST Project.
Note: some of these documents and reports may have been severed in accordance with the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Assessment of project risks: synthesis of value assurance interviews on the Clinical & Systems Transformation project (CST) by McKinsey & Company (PDF), July 15, 2014
- CST project: North York General Hospital site visit assessment summary (PDF) - a summary of the overall feedback from the North York General Hospital site visit to the CST project in the week of October 6, 2014.
- CST project – NYGH consultation – executive summary (PDF) - highlights key findings from the week-long consulting visit conducted by North York General Hospital at the CST project offices from October 6 to 10, 2014
- Provider needs assessment summary (PDF), March 2015 - an overview of the findings and feedback from the provider needs assessment which ran between December 2014 and March 2015
- About the Clinical & Systems Transformation project (PDF) - two-page leaflet, updated September 2017
- CST backgrounder (VCH/PHC version) (PDF) - eight-page brochure, updated September 2017
- CST backgrounder (PHSA version) (PDF) - eight-page brochure, updated September 2017
- How CST will benefit community health care providers (PDF) - explains the benefits that community health care providers will receive as a result of CST
- CST drivers and goals (PDF) - A framework developed by CST's Evaluation team to provide a “definition of success” for the CST project