We have been working behind the scenes to make it easier to find information on the Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) website.
The site has a new menu structure and richer content. The menu categories at the top of the page have changed, and so have the URLs of several of the pages, so you may need to update your bookmarks.
One of the most noticeable updates is a new section called “What’s changing?”, which is divided into six sections:
- Changes to clinical work (including charting, clinical decision support, medical imaging and interdisciplinary plans of care)
- Changes to administrative work (including health information management, patient registration, patient scheduling and document imaging)
- Shared clinical information system (including logging in, links with other systems, privacy and security, and Cerner software)
- Computerized provider order entry (including order sets)
- Medication administration (including information about closed loop medication management, automated dispensing cabinets and the Vancouver Pharmacy Production Centre)
- Equipment and devices
You can also find information about the CST project; learn about plans for training and support; catch up on the latest news; and download or view handouts, posters, presentations, fact sheets and videos.
Email us at info@CSTproject.ca with any questions, feedback or requests.