If you would like links to any CST videos that are not listed below, or if you have any questions, please contact us at info@CSTproject.ca.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- CST at-a-glance animated infographic
- The CST project needs you: Join the CST project today!
- Get in the loop: An explanation of closed loop medication management.
- If you could improve one thing about the way we deliver care, what would it be? Why the Clinical & Systems Transformation project matters.
- Let's get clinical! The clinical side of CST: What’s being transformed, why we’re doing it and the impact it will have on health professionals and their patients.
- Front-end speech recognition (FESR): Dr. James Kung, emergency physician at Lions Gate Hospital, demonstrates some FESR functionality and shares his favourite things about using it.
- Clinical transformation workshop report: Patient health care journeys of the future were brought to life in a series of hands-on clinical transformation workshops at Lions Gate Hospital and the BC Cancer Agency.
- Physicians and clinicians provide input on new clinical information system: On Sept. 22, 2016, Emergency Department physicians and clinicians attended a clinical transformation workshop at Lions Gate Hospital. Watch this quick recap video to learn more about the work that is being done and hear from an attendee.
- Workshop showcases maternity module of prototype clinical information system: Ongoing clinical transformation workshops give front-line health professionals an opportunity to validate design work and provide input into fine-tuning the new shared clinical information system. Watch a report from the session, including feedback from participants.