This team is led by the Head of Program Evaluation from the Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS).
The team is responsible for the evaluation of the CST project from this perspective: “To what extent is the CST project achieving its goals?"
The team's work will be used to inform the implementation of the CST project over time by providing learnings on what is working well and what areas can be improved as the project is being implemented, and to demonstrate accountability by providing an overall assessment of the value of having implemented the CST project.
They are working to answer these questions through the collection, analysis, and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data before CST is implemented at a given site, as well as post-implementation.
- Beth Snow, Head of Program Evaluation, CHÉOS
- Abdul Kadernani, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Stephanie Parent, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Alec Balasescu, Evaluation Specialist, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Shadi Mahmoodi, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care
- Sheila Matano, Evaluation Specialist, Providence Health Care